Life is a limited-time offer. Here is a gift to you: the living. A place to pursue the moments
that give meaning. To gather and connect with nature, and each other. Meetings held here
are unlike any other on earth.
Banff and Lake Louise has a long history of exploration, innovation and adaptation. So when
it’s time to create unforgettable events, the sky isn’t even close to the limit.
Top 8 reasons to host a meeting in Banff & Lake Louise:
1) Prestige – Named a “must visit location in 2017” by National Geographic, Banff
National Park (Canada’s first national park) is a trip that is on everyone’s bucket-list.
2) Year-Round Destination – From high-altitude, adrenaline-fueled sports to silent
reflection next to an inspirational view, the summer list of things to do is just as long as
the winter list….and includes a lot more than just skiing.
3) Accommodation – With inspirational views in every direction, we welcome clients with
5-star accommodations, rustic cabins, and everything in-between.
4) Meeting Space – The perfect backdrop for any gathering, we offer enormous 15,000
square foot conference spaces, mountaintop gathering places, and simple meeting
rooms alike – groups from dozens to thousands will feel right at home.
5) Off-Site Venues – Mountaintop ski lodges, natural caves, elegant ballrooms, cowboy
campsites, and a variety of private, luxury and rustic venues can transform to fit every
theme imaginable. No matter what your tastes or budget may be, we have the perfect
space for you.
6) Services – Everything you need: complimentary pre-planning inspection travel for
qualified staff, local DMCs, a full array of private, charter and luxury transportation
options, and event coordination with a number of local audiovisual, production and
7) Location – Direct air-access from most major cities to Calgary International Airport
followed by a scenic 90-minute drive along the multi-lane Trans-Canada Highway.
8) ROI – A destination that has proven to raise delegate attendance, leave lasting
memories and create moments of indelible awe for everyone.
We are all travellers. We have explored, compared and returned to this place again and
again. And once you’ve seen this place for yourself, you too will be overcome by the lasting
inspiration. This is one of earth’s greatest accomplishments, and we can’t wait to share it with
you and everyone you bring to it.
This is Banff and Lake Louise. This Place Is Alive. Are You? Lets Connect:
Mark Zanetti, Business Development