Let Hamilton Surprise You!
The secrets out on Hamilton! Ideally located, genuine and always welcoming. Find out what the buzz is all about.
3 Things You’re Going to Love About Hamilton
- Lots of space for your meeting, convention and sporting event delegates. 1,600+ hotel rooms and great convention space await your arrival. Dozens of unique and historic event spaces-including converted industrial spaces like the Cotton factory, Spice factory and Serve Ping Pong.
- Outstanding Dining; discover Hamilton’s headline-making food scene. Dine on international flavours on funky settings. Sip on craft beer at one of our cool new breweries or raise a glass overlooking a vineyard at a local winery. Taste the culinary creativity of hundreds of farm to table restaurants.
- Walk downtown on historical streets, beautifully restored. Enjoy funky galleries, coffee shops and monthly art crawls in the James Street North arts district. Your pick of speciality shopping in fascinating neighbourhoods: from antiques on Ottawa Street to boutiques on Locke. Love live entrainment? Hamilton has everything from big concert arenas to hip, intimate venues. Endless historic sites and beautiful architecture showcasing a fascinating history.
Seriously the City is Yours to Enjoy
To get you started, we can help with:
- -Financial incentives
- -Discounted airfare and transportation
- -Citywide bids
- -Hotel and faculty accommodation recommendations
- -Site selection & familiarization tours
- -Marketing & event promotion
- -Welcome kits, maps, coupons and other great stuff
- -Official City of Hamilton welcome
Easy Ways to Get to Hamilton
John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport is a hassle free airport with terminal adjacent parking (the next best thing to teleporting from your car to the terminal) and only 15 minutes from downtown. Three other international airports are nearby. Pearson, Billy Bishop, and Buffalo. Looking to save? Air Canada, Travel West Jet or New Leaf for a discount. We know people!
Need a Lift?
Coach Canada, Go, Via rail and Greyhound are here for you.
Travelling by Car?
Hamilton is conveniently located on major highways halfway between Toronto and Niagara Falls, less than an hour drive from each. You can also reach the US border in less than an hour.
Sherry Lucia, Tourism Hamilton, Tourism Product Development- Convention Sales
Sherry.firstname.lastname@example.org. 905-546-2424 ext 5465
or follow us on Twitter (@TourismHamilton), Facebook (@TourismHamilton) or Instagram